We're so grateful to each exhibitor, returning & new, traveling to LA Textile from around the world. Those who have supported the show for years - we see you & highly value you. And to those who have just joined our community, we welcome you & are excited to partner with you on a new era for #LATextile. We hope you are as pleased as we are by the turnout and great feedback we've been hearing from attendees about last week's reenvisioned show. Thank you all for exhibiting. We’re looking forward to an even greater show March 6-8, 2019.
• THANK YOU • “LA Textile Show Reflects Industry Changes & CMC Transition” @apparelnews. We're so thrilled over the turnout & reception for this season's new, re-envisioned LA TEXTILE and its focus on sustainability, ethical fashion & community. Thank you to all the exhibitors, partners, seminar speakers & sponsors who collaborated with us to produce this special edition of LA TEXTILE. We're especially grateful to the designers & manufacturers who attended. Your enthusiasm filled the air with positive vibes, a spirit of community & hope for the future of the industry. We look forward to seeing you again in March 2019! — #cmcdtla #californiamarketcenter #latextile#peta #fashionrevolution#sustainablefashion #sustainability#ethicalfashion #sustainablefashionforum#lafashiondistrict #findingsmarket
• Behind LA TEXTILE: Emilie Lewis is our rad boss lady, Director of Events & Marketing at CMC and the creative visionary leading both @cmcdtla’s & LA TEXTILE’s evolution. — Background is by @studio_ford, vendor at our @findingsmarket pop-up who specializes in handcrafted block print textiles. Visit them in the lobby until 5pm Thursday! —
• Behind LA TEXTILE: Meet our new Show Manager, Whitney Riles @whitneyriles, the creative mind spearheading this season’s elevated, new vibe & focus on sustainability. (Background by @malhiakent.) #latextile
• LA TEXTILE SEMINARS & PANELS • Day 1 • Wed, Oct 3 ▫️10:30am: ”FW19/20 Colors & Inspirations” @peclersparis ▫️1:00pm: “Multi-Stream Machine: Master Alternative & Creative Ways To Grow & Sell Your Brand” @designerconsultingcoop ▫️2:30pm: ”Key Trend Drivers For FW19/20” @carlin.1947 ▫️4pm: ”Costing For Profit” @fashionforprofit — Day 3 • Fri, Oct 5 ▫️10:30am: ”About Prints: From Design To Fabric” @DGExpo ▫️1:00pm: “Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop For Fashion: Tips, Tricks & Resources @AdobeForFashion — Special Conferences also at LA TEXTILE: ▫️Wed, Oct 3: The Future Of Fashion presented by @fash_rev @fash_revusa & @lefrenchlab ▫️Thu, Oct 4: Sustainable Fashion Forum presented by @thefashiondex
Future Of Fashion • Smart Textiles Pavilion — Showcasing innovative technical & sustainable textile collections by @queenofraw @onocollaborations @pyratessmartfabrics @orangefiberbrand @dropelfabrics @recovertextile. Curated by @lefrenchlab.
• Turkish Textiles Pavilion • Turkish textiles are renowned around the world for their beauty and craftsmanship. This season, we're excited to partner with the Uludag Textile Importers Association (UTIB) to present you with a curated pavilion showcasing Turkey's top textile mills. Participating exhibitors include @fabrajacquard, @ozeltekstil, Avrupa Pasifik Tekstil, Beztas Tekstil, Bz Jakarli, Can Tekstil, Ilay, Sonmez, and many more.