Welp, this is one of the most difficult things I've ever done and I'm super proud of it: my asari headpiece for Peebee from #masseffectandromeda It took me one month to complete and this is a recap of all the steps I've followed to achieve it. I first sculpted it in hard plastiline, then I made a plaster mold and I put some latex inside. After that I unmolded and painted it. You can see a detailed explanation in my blog. Link in bio. Done with materials from @formxspain
After four weeks working on this (took me longer than expected) I'm finally done with my asari headpiece for Peebee. I'm super happy with the result and I can't wait to do the full make up :D Latex headpiece done with materials from @formxspain. I coloured it using acrylic paints and an airbrush, then I did the details with a thin brush.
I've been painting.
More Burial at Sea with @sumyuna as Elizabeth. Picture taken and edited by me. I don't lnow why I feel something is wrong with this photomontage, but I can't identify the problem. At least I think I got to integrate the feet prety well xD I'll keep on learning!
@sumyuna as Elizabeth from Bioshock Burial at Sea. Costume made by her. Picture taken and edited by me.
Today we took pictures of @sumyuna as Elizabeth from Bioshock Burial at Sea. I'll start uploading edited shots during this week! Thanks to @saemaligna and Eron for their help.
Yayyyy! It worked! After three weeks of hard work I finally unmolded my asari headpiece. It didn't come out perfectly, the nape tentacles are broken, but I think I can fix it. It fits my head very well and I guess it will look pretty good after a cleaning up and some painting. I'm pretty happy with the result :D Done with materials from @formxspain
Yesterday we played airsoft after a long time!
Today @sumyuna and I went to the Zoo Aquarium in Madrid to take background pictures for our upcoming Bioshock Burial at Sea photo shoot 😀 Next up we'll take studio pictures of Sumyuna as Elizabeth aaaand do some integration work.