It’s Friday night and while usually that means date night...instead today was pizza with the kids and watching football and catching up on laundry. Super glamorous I know! But it’s never too late for a small round of #fridayintroductions so here we go! I heard somewhere that marriage is 90% yelling “WHAT!?” From another room at each other! I feel this so hard especially tonight. Lucky for me the other 10% is laughing at/with this guy! Marriage isn’t always easy or amazing but if you can find someone that makes you laugh even through the hard times...keep that person around! And Michael knows the way to my heart is making me smile and laugh! 😍😘
Today was UNREAL! The always amazing team at @utahvalleybride had an incredible team lined up for one hell of a magazine shoot for the 2019 issue today! 3 brides, one hair and make up team, 13 dress shops, 48 different bridal looks and a partridge in a pear tree!!! I’ve never been so excited and so tired all at the same time but people HOLY smokes you better be on the look out for this bad boy to drop mid January!! It’s going to be FIRE🔥
#whatimworkingon Wednesday is this gorgeous session! This studio ( @travisj_studio ) session had me completely smitten that I am DYING to shoot here again....so GUESS WHAT I’m opening a Saturday for mini shoots! If you haven’t had family pictures yet ( slackers!) don’t worry I got you! This is perfect for those with littles who can’t go in the cold, headshots or just an updated pic of you and your bae! Mark your calendars...December 8th from 10-12! DM or text me for session info and payment options!
I didn’t get a blog post up BUT that doesn’t mean I don’t have a #tipsandtricks Tuesday for you! For every photo session I book with little kids I pack some sort of bribe ( aka sweets) BUT you have 2 rules to follow....make the treat something tiny and bite size so they can hold it in their hand AND it doesn’t make their tongue turn a different color.....like pez or smarties! The 2nd rule is to not let them KNOW you have treats or bribes until you ABSOLUTELY NEED them! I generally don’t need them until the very end but I like to keep it as a secret weapon just in case!!!
A double post kind of day because I have SO many things on my business to do list but I would LOVE some audience participation or input first! I am REALLY trying to up my business game and share all facets of who I am as a business woman, mom, wife, photographer, chef ( you get the idea....SHARE ALL THE THINGS)!! I am thinking of starting a weekly series on my blog but I need something for Monday’s! So far I have: Tips and Tricks Tuesday, Workout OR What I’m working on Wednesday, #Thisisme Thursday ( this will replace #fridayintroductions ) and Favorites Friday! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know what you guys think AND if anyone has any ideas for Monday!!
I ordered some prints today for #cybermonday and a few of them were from our time in Italy. Brady then proceeded to ask when we would be going back to Italy and taking them with us! I told him that Blaine would have to be older for me to want to make that long trip across the ocean again. He immediately followed that with “oh like older so he doesn’t laugh when he sees all the wieners?!” I about spit my protein drink out and had a good laugh! Apparently Italy is just full of statues and wieners 😂😂 I laughed even harder at the face he made when I told him how long the flight was! Needless to say I don’t foresee us traveling over there as a family any time soon but I am DYING To go back to one of my most favorite spots.....FLORENCE!