Getting married to your best friend means a forever coffee date! ☕️
We don’t post a lot of our family on this feed, but I thought this was an appropriate picture of our last 10+ days. It’s been a rough one, friends! When sickness hits our house, it hits hard, and this was one of the worst. But, we’re all on the mend, and heading back in the direction of normal! We’ve been missing the real world and are looking forward to a weekend full of some amazing, grit-of-life, video shoots and we can’t wait to share some #BTS in our stories over the next couple of days! Thank you so much for all your kind words, heartfelt prayers, and encouragement. It was taken with deep gratitude!
Happy Valentines Day! We hope you have a great day celebrating with the ones you love! 💕
Are you a “Valentines person?” We have never been huge into the holiday, but it’s always nice to celebrate the one you love! We have a new camera arriving in the mail tomorrow, so maybe that’s enough? 😂🤔 What are you doing for Love Day? ❤️💕💐🥂💝🍷
Weddings don't happen 12 months out of the year here in Arizona. In fact, our wedding season is actually opposite of most of the rest of the country. Our busy seasons are spring and fall, with a few winter weddings sprinkled in sometimes. Because of this, we often get asked what we do in our off season. Our down time for weddings is right now, and in the summer. So, we're spending that time sprucing up our website and marketing materials, evaluating our workflows, booking new clients, and working the other half of our business - video services for organizations and entrepreneurs. The truth is, that running a business is like an iceberg - what you see is actually only about 10% of what is really there. The other 90% is preparing for the bloom. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ So, friends, be patient in your own times of dormancy. Because that means there’s a lot going on under the surface preparing for the bloom. 🌸
Some people think that everything happens for a reason, for a purpose. I’m not sure that’s true. I am of the belief that sometimes 💩 happens and what we do going forward is what affects our outlook on life. This has been one of those weeks. Our family came to a standstill when all of us got hit with a massive stomach bug. We have four kids, guys. The stomach bug is hard on us. I spend a lot of effort trying to protect us from such occurrences. And yet, here we are. I’ve been offline for nearly a week. But, we pick ourselves back up, and we move forward. In other news, we’ve been watching a lot of Olympics so far and I LOVE the Olympics, so that’s a bonus. 🇺🇸🏅⛷🥌⛸🏒🏂 What’s been your favorite event so far? Lovely valentines colored bouquet by @hootandholler 💕
Oh, friend. It has been a week. Starting Tuesday morning, the stomach bug decided to rip it’s way through our family. It has been so hard, I’m not going to lie. I lost 6 pounds in 2 days, if that’s any indication of how bad this thing is. We’d been doing so well and had had such a healthy school year so far! Illness in our family is one of the hardest things for me to deal with. I don’t handle it well. So, if you’re the praying type, would you say one for our family today? If our baby doesn’t get better soon, we’re going to have take him for IV fluids and I really don’t want to do that. I am thankful for the people around us, and for you. Thank you for the love!