The one question that keeps coming up lately is: Can I get my message out to people without using social media? 😮 Is that even possible anymore? Can we grow by word of mouth alone? Do you have to have a huge following or a brand that is recognizable to be a success? 👄 Over the last year, my social media presence has gone way down, but that doesn’t mean I’ve stopped creating or coming up with new ideas to share. 💡 It’s quite the opposite actually. The more I unplug, take walks with the dog, do at home yoga, read, write & am present with my family, the more open I am to listen to the thoughts in my head. 💭 For 2019, I’ve got some big goals that will require me to single task and remove distractions to get it off the ground. 📱 The more ideas I have the less time I have to be on social media being unplugged and plugged into this moment, NOW!
Who would have thought that picking up this little stinker’s poop would bring me such joy? 🐕 If we look back, I was not ready for another dog for a long time. I was clearly not a dog person. 🐶 Obviously, she’s soften my heart and changed my mind. She’s done more for me than she could even know (Link in bio)! Oh Bailey girl! 📸 and filter cred: Luci
Every day is not all hugs and kisses. In fact, there is usually more poking and prodding then snuggles between these four. • What I do know is they will always have each other’s back because they really do love one another just like you see here. • Thank you @little.rascals.photography for capturing the personalities of each of my children!
How can I say no to this face? As my youngest, it’s so hard. He will always be my baby no matter how old he is. I don’t care how much he whines that he’s not a baby anymore. 👶🏼 But as a five year old, he is not a baby, and needs proper discipline when he’s acting out of turn. 😇 How you ask, does this sweet little buddy ever have a bad day? 87% of the time he is an angel but the other 13% are another story. 😈 I’m pretty sure this kid could get away with murder...literally. (Link in bio) It’s time to take another look at my discipline style. 🤔 I’m looking for firm but gentle. You know something where when I crouch down and whisper in your ear, you are pretty sure the worst is coming.
There are some things that we keep secret for a long time, bearing the burden on our own. For the last 15 years, I've been keeping this to myself and today I finally realized that it was time to release it (link in bio). 👄 Funny thing is, once I said it out loud, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was. In the moment, I thought I would die of embarrassment but in hindsight I can plainly see the lesson it taught me. 😮 I held back from sharing this with anyone because I was worried they would be disappointed in me. I thought of the worst possible situations and was only concerned with with others thought. 😑 Guess what? Think what you want because I can now see that this experience was chalked full of lessons that gave me a lifelong love of something huge that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world!