The energy in and around Boston today was incredible as so many people cheered on the marathon participants running in brutal rain and wind. People heard of so many individual stories, all heightened today by the weather elements. As a reference, it was a challenge to walk and hold an umbrella. What an accomplishment for each and every participant. #BostonStrong 🏃♀️ 🏃
Reflecting on a great winter #lifeissogood 😊
One good thing about Daylight Saving’s time is the moon, Saturn, Mars and Jupiter were all clearly visible in the dark this morning!
Men’s Invitational Day 1 in the books.
Demonstrating in a lesson staying fully committed to a certain emotion throughout the swing. In this case we were feeling a “happy confidence” from start to finish.
The moon 🌕
Great day to have a great day☀️
When the putt breaks away from the “brown side” of the cup 🤔. Another good reason to trust your feet. @aimpointgolf
Pot of gold 🌴🍀
#Repost @staysaltyflorida (@get_repost) ・・・ Sunset from Naples, F L☀️R🌴D A . . Photo Cred @feed_the_invisible #staysaltyflorida #staysalty #florida #floridalife #visitflorida #pureflorida #loveflorida #sunshinestate #flogrown #saltlife #igersflorida #beachlife #gulfcoast #picoftheday #naturelovers #love #vacation #sunset #swfl #naplesfl
Thank you for the surprise, #thewinstoncollection!
“Many people go fishing their entire life without knowing it is not fish they are after.” #catchingmoments😊☀️
Love it ☀️😎
@petermillar killing it with the online Invitational packages and samples this year.
Naples sunsets 🌅😊🙌
Always fun to come back to PGA Golf Club for the PGA Stroke Play. Cannot believe it’s been almost a decade since the @methodistwomensgolf team played NCAAs here!
Have you seen the moon recently? This is what I felt like I saw. Swipe to see what my camera saw. 🧐😆🌕
Dear @chickfila: You are a fan favorite. Today, out of relatively ‘hangry’ necessity I created a way to make the experience even better for those using the drive-thru (and hence who are driving). You know when you’re hungry and want to dip the amazing chicken in the splendid sauce while the chicken is still warm? But to do this while driving safely and without spilling would be a miraculous act? How about a lid where the straw is moved to create space for an indented area perfect for fitting a sauce container? #chickfila #foodforthought #mypleasure 🐄
Fun first day at the Member-Pro. Nice job @jakeplecz and team!
🎥 @addisonklono — @taylormadegolf @bartonr3 #lefty #m4 #twistface
Wow, how cool look is this? Thank you @bartonr3 @taylormadegolf! #twistface #M4 #lefty
🎣 🐠 @floridasportsmanmagazine
Another great day at RP😎⛳️
How cool is this filter? #golfisfun ⭐️🌌🌟
Two future @themasters champs😍⛳️ or whatever they choose! @will_dicksongt @frenchiekiss1 @lindsayb04
New Year’s Eve sunrise 🌅 #2017
Merry Christmas🎄! Great to have the “little” brother @will_dicksongt in town!
@addisonklono ☀️👌 ⛳️
Great day 🎣☀️ @carwas17 @pbfishcionado
Still think the neighbors would have been OK with the 9.5 foot version.... #christmasdecorationsaregoingup
The only species of 🕷 I’ll gladly touch! Thank you @bartonr3 @fly_with_g @taylormadegolf #makethe5witch
Fun day watching the @lpga_tour at Tiburon!
entrance/exit 🌅 🌴
| lines | shadows☀️
Great day with @will_dicksongt!
Happy 19th Birthday to the best younger brother ever! @will_dicksongt
#Repost @achievetheimpossible (@get_repost) ・・・ “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home and a stranger into a friend.” Melody Beattie - Remember the days you prayed for the things you have now, and be grateful for what you’ve received, while believing the best is yet to come! - Pete @peterjbone #achievetheimpossible
Thank you to Siwanoy for hosting the 2017 @metropolitan_pga Assistant’s Fall Meeting. #pure #fallgolf #metpga
Week 30. That’s a headlight from a green mower.
Awesome day for the TP Classic at QR! @taylormadegolf @bartonr3
When you find a ‘Kevin the Minion’ shaped 🎃!
#Repost @sportscenter (@get_repost) ・・・ Nailed it. #SCtop10
Just doesn’t get any better.
80% chance of rain on Monday but we are prepared for the 20% chance of sunshine! 🤞☀️ #QRWomensProAm
@metropolitan_pga 2017 Squire Cup Assistant’s Team
2017 Fall Invitational #shootout
Had a blast at the @metropolitan_pga Squire Cup! Thank you to the Head Pros who took time to golf and share their passion with us.
Best 5 holes ever. Ever. @jchandlerdunning
We’ve got flags! #QRWomensProAm #8DaysAway
Beat the Pro! #par3