Judging from my scraps from this week it looks like I’m working on spring projects but I promise I’m not there yet 🤷🏼♀️What I do have is a sweater, a hat, a scarf, a mermaid, a mermaid hat, and a surprise in the works. Sunday goal: finish 3/6 of these 😬 We can do it! #TeamFinishOurWips 👵🏻✌🏻
I promise there is a method to my madness 💁🏼♀️ Actually there’s really not but things still get done so I guess I’ll stick with it until that changes?🤷🏼♀️ Do you have a making process? I’m a jump from wip to wip kind of gal. ➰ ➰ ➰ #HappilyYarnAfter #blackpanthermovie #marvelsuperheroes
I should tell you my husband pointed out that knitting needles are in fact pointy sticks and crochet hooks aren’t very far off 🙄(all in good fun though) The POINT is, that we are yarn wizards and create magical things from a single (or multiple) strands of string! How that doesn’t blow everyone’s minds I’ll never understand 🤯 Whether you make colorful blankets or neutral cardigans, amigurumi dolls or granny squares, yarn bomb your neighborhood or attend a sip and stitch, we’re all part of a secret world that connects us all. 👵🏻✌🏻#crochetgirlgang ➰ ➰ ➰ #yarnislife #ourmakerlife #madetocreate #bhooked #thehooknookers #crochetcollections
I’ve been slowly making stitch marker size donuts in my “spare” time aka I-gave-up-something-else-to-make-these time (what even IS spare time amirite? 🙄) No one asked for these but I made them anyway bc they make me happy and your crafts should always make you happy 💁🏼♀️ I give props to anyone who has the drive and motivation to make the same thing over and over like the small business boss they are. If I don’t feel inspired to make something it’s not gonna happen🤷🏼♀️⠀ ➰⠀ My craft style = I make things for other people that they didn’t ask for but will hopefully like. Anyone else feel me? 👵🏻✌🏻⠀ ➰ ➰ ➰ #crochetgirlgang #retrogames #crochetislife #stitchmarkers #ourmakerlife
I was really banking on a snow day today but alas, the trains were running per usual because I forgot I lived in New England and no one cares if it snows. ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ So I’ll have to wait to play with this wool goodness and stick to actually trying to finish my sweater on the train 🚂👵🏻✌🏻#HappilyYarnAfter⠀ ➰⠀ ➰⠀ ➰⠀ ➰⠀ #crochetgirlgang #ourmakerlife #madetocreate #humanswhoyarn #craftastherapy #yarnlife
Guys, I’m making my first wearable EVER! 😯 It’s one of my goals this year and I figured why finish one of the 12 projects I’m already working on when I can start another 🤷🏼♀️ This is some yarn I was gifted and while I waaaas following a pattern when I started, we’ve entered the “completely wingin” it stage after three little frogs tried to stop me 🐸🐸🐸 Have you ever made a wearable that you still wear? ⠀ ➰⠀ #HappilyYarnAfter #yarnislife #ourmakerlife #crochetgirlgang #thehooknookers
Happy Monday Friends! 👋🏻 Are you the type of crafter who gets 95% of a project done and then leaves the last 5% until forever and/or never? 🤷🏼♀️ Yea, definitely not me either....⠀ ➰⠀ Here’s to finishing wips! Let’s all have a great crafting week 👵🏻✌🏻#HappilyYarnAfter ➰ Pattern by @picapauyan
Happy 8 months My Love 👰🏼🤵🏻#BecomingBarros . . Also for my yarn lovers I still wear these flowers in my hair any chance I get even though I’m an adult and they may not be “office appropriate” 🤷🏼♀️ Meh. One day I’ll figure out a way to make wedding dresses every day wear too.