Outfit posts aren’t going to make you successful. . . . Get you noticed? Possibly. But they’re not the root of being successful as an influencer in 2019. They’re cute and they fill up your timeline and make you look stylish, but it’s not what you should be pouring all of your energy into. It should be 20% of your focus - max. The other 80% should be providing value AKA being useful to others - your audience, brands, clients or customers. Because sure, you want to be visible, but when you’re finally seen - can you keep their attention?! . . . Getting noticed is one thing. Keeping attention is another.
Had some delicious gnocchi and pasta sauce earlier this week for dinner using ingredients from @lidlus. In a word: DELICIOUS. In a price: beyond reasonable. #ad
Never confuse what you’re offered with what you’re worth.
SPOILER: She makes it. 21 beauty products I’m excited to try in 2019. #ontheblog
Had fun helping @lidlus open up 1 of their 3 new ATL stores this am. You guys have to check it out - it’s like your overpriced favorite grocery store and bargain price store next door had a baby. Plus, their wine selection is awesome. Head on over to my Stories to see more from the opening! Thanks for having me, @lidlus! #ad
Had to make some uncomfortable decisions today to get the results I want. But I’m more committed to the end goal than I’m afraid of being uncomfortable. Normally, I would shy away from this type of decision. But I’ve decided that I don’t wanna be normal. I want to be exceptional.
Sisters make the perfect best friend. ♥️ #maizahandcaliana